Monday, April 4, 2011

Seriously?!

Do I have a sign on my back that says, "I'm a fool...so make sure you walk all over me!"? I am pretty sure it's there. Right in that little spot in the middle I can't quite reach. Grrr!!! Sometimes I think, "Maybe I should get pregnant again! When I'm pregnant I magically inherit this "don't mess with me" attitude. It's great I love it. People never cut in front of me in line...I guess it's hard to miss a huge pregnant lady. People don't ask me to do things that they can easily do themselves but are too lazy. You could say I grow a pair of huevos...Oh, wait.

1 comment:

  1. I think getting pregnant again is a great idea, you do make beautiful little people and I think you're an amazing mom.

    Or you could just stuff you're shirt with a pillow!!

    ReplyDelete