Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Baby A & Baby B

I got to see the twins again today...so much fun. Their feet are touching so it's easy to tell them apart right now because they are facing opposite directions. Baby A was sleeping...Baby B was flopping around like a Rodeo Cowboy/girl. I hate to say it but this may be a precurser of what is to come...I'm never going to sleep again. It's still early but we were able to see some of the definition in their faces...it made it all the more real for me.

Kyle wasn't able to make it...Owen had his 2 year check up at the same time. Poor little O had to have blood drawn today...no fun. I'm sure he's over it by now...watching Cars with Kelly at home.

3 comments:

  1. That is so exciting that you got to see them! I bet you're having a girl and boy...just saying. Keep up the snacking!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so so cool. do they know yet if they are identical or fraternal???

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Doctor thinks they are fraternal... as Troy told me, "we are still the only freks of nature in his life" :)
    Jess, I love hearing about this experience. Keep the blog updates coming!

    ReplyDelete