Tuesday, June 8, 2010

If you want to make me raging angry...

call me looking for Kyle or ask me why he hasn't returned your calls. I don't know why I get so irritated but it does.

I really don't know why he doesn't pick up the phone when you call or why he hasn't returned your texts. Hopefully he will eventually, but he does have a job during the day that doesn't allow him to just pick up the phone every time it rings...and that beast rings a lot! Simply leave him a message or send him a text or an email. He will get back to you...if you can't wait that long call him and leave him another message. And many times if it's after work and during a night that he doesn't have another obligation he doesn't answer his phone because he is spending time with Owen and me.

Don't be upset if you waited until the absolute last minute to take him up on the offer to use some equipment and he doesn't answer his phone because he woke up at 3 am to drive to Modesto and back in one day and it's now 8 pm and he's asleep. Don't act all irritated when you call me and I'm short with you because I'm 1500 miles away and have to explain to you that if he didn't answer his phone he will call you back when he can. I'm sorry that you procrastinated and need something from him asap but he is leaving town the next day and won't be able to deliver. If you know my husband though he will follow through and make sure you get what you need even if he is not the one physically handing it to you.

DO call me if you lost his number or need his email address or it's an emergency...a real one...like you are stranded with a flat tire and he is the first person you can think of that owns a floor jack. Do call me if you have a quick question that you need answered and you know I might be able to help being that Kyle isn't picking up. Do call or email me and double check that his number is still the same because his voicemail is now automated. But don't ask me to tell him to call you! I am his wife not his secretary and I'm definitely not yours. I have many other things to remember to communicate to him in the short span of time we see eachother each day and I don't want to clog up what little brain cells I have left with messages when his voicemail is just as if not more efficient.

Sorry for the raging post...it just what gets me every time.

4 comments:

  1. Girl! That was amazing! My fave line:
    I am his wife not his secretary and I'm definately not yours!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too! You make me smile. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! I, as a wife who is not my hubby's secretary, agree with you wholeheartedly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have I not commented on this yet? You're awesome and this is hi-larious!

    ReplyDelete