4 years ago
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Day 2
So my 2 mile trek was not completely accomplished this morning. I didn't get out of bed early enough to run for more than 20 minutes. Also, the itrain app. on my itouch would not work so I have no idea what distance I went. Want to hear something even more pathetic...I can't figure mileage by driving because both the odometer & speedometer in my car are broken. In addition to that I have no internet at home to set up a running path online. Luckily I have access to a computer at work so on my lunch I will be mapping out my "track" as soon as I finish this post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I found this!! Run, Jessica, run!! That's so great! I hate running too, so you can run for the both of us. :-) And keep blogging would ya?
ReplyDeletei just saw this! are you still running?
ReplyDeleteso proud of you girl -- woo hoo!